Marrakesh March 7-11 2020 De-Stress & Re-Boot: WOMEN’S YOGA, WALKING & WELLBEING RETREAT
The etymology of WEALTH is ‘welle’ meaning WELLBEING. Come and ‘fill up your wellbeing cup’ on retreat with Linda! Make 2020 a truly powerful year where you feel healthy and ‘wealthy’ in the true sense of the word.
If you are approaching, immersed in or emerging from the peri/menopause years, this retreat is your one stop shop for education and empowerment. You’ll come away able to navigate these years with grace, clarity and energy.
Linda is thrilled to be leading her second retreat to this magical resort. Set in the stunning Atlas Mountains 25 mins from the ancient, bustling city of Marrakesh, this boutique spa resort is the perfect place for you to practice true YOGA. Yoking mind, body and spirit for deep replenishment.
THE RETREAT DETAILS: 4 days 4 nights (Women’s retreat) at a boutique resort oasis near the stunning Atlas Mountains £740. Shorter 3 day retreat option also available (£650)
NO COOKING & CLEANING! NO WORK, NO KIDS, NO COMMITMENTS! This is a proper luxury wellbeing retreat without the crazy price tag. Come home refreshed, filled up with laughs and connection, detoxified, stronger, armed with health and wellbeing practices and ready to take on the world!
- Privacy & Peace! Your OWN authentically decorated large double room, with ensuite bathroom (complimentary luxury toiletries) and daily maid service.
- Daily Yoga Classes – healing and strengthening Core Restore & Hatha Yoga accommodating all levels (on roof terrace with fabulous mountain views or glass domed yoga room with all equipment provided!).
- Daily Relax & Replenish Restorative Yoga with guided relaxation & ‘learn to meditate’ sessions to reset your central nervous system.
- Aligned Movement – Posture clinic during Atlas mountain guided hikes – learn pain free movement while soaking up spectacular views.
- Swimming, sunbathing, reading and relaxing by two beautiful heated pools… You may also wish to spend an afternoon/evening in Marrakech exploring the Souks.
- The on site Spa and Hamman offers a variety of heavenly treatments including traditional massages and facials.
- Food: There is a fabulous on-site restaurant plus a dining and bar area overlooking the mountains with (wonderful Moroccan wines available!)
- The Retreat is full board (alcohol excluded), the menus are delicious, cleansing and detoxifying Moroccan cuisine. All dietary requirements accommodated and the food is plentiful!