What people are staying…
“This course covers far more than your standard kegels. It’s a whole holistic look at all the things we need to do to keep our pelvic floors in excellent shape as we age. This includes posture, breathing, stretches, yoga, nutrition, many different exercises & crucially how to do them properly so that they help rather than potentially make things worse. Linda also has extensive knowledge of perimenopause / menopausal issues and the types of HRT available to help with many of the common issues. I highly recommend”
“I’ve looked elsewhere. Your energy is exactly what I need.”
“I joined Linda’s course to improve my posture, pelvic floor after three children and to improve my core strength following cancer treatment. Her positivity is contagious! The classes are also fun, incredibly relaxing, I always finish feeling calm and nurtured”
“The online course is very easy to dip in and out of, you can go back and revisit topics and complete the lessons in your own time so it’s less intimidating than having a strict timetable to keep to. A very flexible and positive approach to learning what we need to be doing to maintain our health in midlife. It’s incredible value considering the wide range of areas covered and Linda’s extensive knowledge in women’s health”
More about me…
Linda Stephens is a 49yr old Women’s Wellbeing Yoga teacher & Mum of 3, who birthed her 3rd at 40yrs with a split pelvis! Unsurprisingly, she couldn’t walk afterwards and was in a world of pain. As a specialist yoga teacher she researched, followed the world’s leading biomechanics experts and healed herself, using many of the tools in this course.
A few years later, hormone changes in peri menopause upended much of her good work! Back to the drawing board, back to research, back to deep learning to find potent solutions.
The result is CALM & EMPOWERED.
What you’ll learn…
- Gain in-depth understanding of why your pelvic muscles are not working well.
- Understand the biomechanics so you can understand how to change that!
- Learn to breathe deeply, fully, invigoratingly, calmingly through your nose.
- Learn to stand and sit so that your posture is aligned and you feel vital. Your corsetry muscles will also fire automatically!
- Learn to properly engage your pelvic floor muscles and then your deep core muscles. Learn to activate both slow and fast twitch muscle fibres using proven techniques.
- Learn ‘The Knack’ to regulate intra abdominal pressure and protect your pelvic floor in every day life.
- Learn to strengthen your key stabilising muscles both around the pelvis and deep in the pelvic bowl.
- Practice balancing and simple movement to keep you sharp, strong, mobile, and flexible as you age.
- Learn how to manage your bladder and optimise bowel health.
- Learn to deeply relax and replenish your energy
- Learn the truth about modern HRT plus lifestyle and nutrition tips to optimise your natural hormone production.
- Follow Homework ‘Drill Down’ videos for key practices as well as full length tailored yoga classes to cement your learnings.
I want you knowing HOW to look after yourself and declaring “I’m not ageing, I’m sageing” as you embrace your wisdom years!
13 years of research, training, practice and refining is behind the creation of CALM & EMPOWERED. This distillation of learning is for real women with everyday common problems, from a midlife mum who’s experienced what you’ve experienced, done the research, the training and the work to heal herself and her students.
Now you can benefit from her hard work and experiential wisdom too.
YA Senior Yoga Teacher Linda Stephens specialises in women's health. She has done exstensive post graduate trainings in pre and post natal yoga, and yoga therapy for peri to post menopausal women.